HP LASERJET P4010 P4014 P4015 P4515 FUSER ERROR 50.
50.X FUSER ERROR
A fuser error has occurred. The values for X are noted below.
- Fuser Error 50.1: Low fuser temperature
- Fuser Error 50.2: Fuser warm-up service
- Fuser Error 50.3: High fuser temperature
- Fuser Error 50.4: malfunctioning fuser
- Fuser Error 50.5: sporadic fuser (Ensure voltage model
- Fuser Error 50.6: Fuser open
- Fuser Error 50.7: Pressure release mechanism breakdown
- Fuser Error 50.8: Lower fuser temp
Fuser Error 50.9: High fuser temp
- Recycle power the HP Laserjet P4010, P4014< P4015, P4515 to figure out if the error is determined.
- Ensure that the correct fuser model is installed within the product.
- Check that the accurate voltage fuser is installed within the HP product.
- Verify that the fusing assembly is securely installed inside printer chassis. Reconnect the fusing assembly and hear for a “click” at the end of the assembly after you install it into the product.
- Make sure that the connection to adapter J82 on the DC controller PCA is firmly installed.
- Look at the fuser assembly connectors, at the front of the assembly, and the connectors within the high-voltage power supply PCA. Search for twisted pins or particles. Clean or unbend the pins if needed.
- In the event that the error display, replace the fusing assembly.
- In the event that the error still persists, In the event that the high voltage power supply.
Associated printer models:
HP Laserjet P4010
HP Laserjet P4014
HP Laserjet P4015
HP Laserjet P4515
(888) 276-4666 Toll Free