HP LaserJet Enterprise M610, M611, M612 series – The peak of functionality and Printer Repair safeguards
Printer Print Speed
HP Laserjet M610 Printed Pages Speed Up to 55 pages printed per minute
HP Laserjet M610 Print Speed together with Duplexing Up to 45 prints per minute
HP Laserjet M611 Printed Pages Speed Up to 65 prints per minute
HP Laserjet M611 Print Speed together with Duplexing Up to 53 prints per minute
HP Laserjet M612 Print Speed Up to 75 prints per minute
HP Laserjet M612 Print Speed using Duplexing Up to 62 prints per minute
Toner Cartridges Part Numbers
HP 147A Black OEM LaserJet Toner Cartridge, W1470A – 10,500 Prints Yield
HP 147X Higher Yield Black OEM LaserJet Toner Cartridge, W1470X – 25,200 printed pages Yield
The world’s greatest secure printing
The HP LASERJET M610, M611, M612 Always keep tabs on risks, recognize intrusions, and confirm operating software along with centrally maintaining your fleet quickly and easily
Get your work completed with a printer fitted for high-speed execution and tailored for energy conservation. Be self-confident that your staff members will speed up their projects minus trouble.
Unidentified door open.
The best procedure for end-user
- Verify that every one of the doors and/or covers were shut.
- Should the problem continues, feel free to telephone Printer Repair Experts Customer Care (888) 276-4666.
Ongoing paper jam.
This particular malfunction shows no determined sensor delegated. It can be whichever sensor through the paper feed route and the appropriate jam accessibility point have not been reached.
Media stay malfunction through manual feed tray 1.
The document couldn’t pass tray #1 – manual feed tray feed sensor (PS4750) inside the allocated volume of time whenever printing via tray #1.
Paper delay jam from manual feed tray #1
Paper did not reach tray #1 – manual feed tray feed sensor (PS4750) inside the selected volume of time anytime printing via manual feed tray #1.
Power up paper jam at the tray #1 feed sensor.
The tray #1 feed sensor (PS4750) detects residual media present in the manual feed tray 1 paper feed guide assembly.
The remaining jammed paper within Tray X.
This paper jam takes place when Recurring jammed paper. is noticed with the tray X feed sensor.
The approved process for consumers
- Remedy the document jam.
- Open the tray and take out any jammed media, thereafter shut the tray.
- Open your front door & rear door.
- Find and remove any pages exist or blockages within the media path.
- Closing the front door & rear door allowing the printer as it tries to pass the paper jam service error.
- In case the errors continue, suggest consulting with Printer Repair Experts Customer Care (888) 276-4666.
13.AA.EE Front Door Open
The front door had been not closed at the time of printing.
Advised procedure for users
Shut the rear & front door to let the printer as it tries to take away the paper jam service error.
13.AB.EE Rear Door Open
Shut the rear and front door to allow for the printer as it tries to take away the media jam error message.
Encouraged procedure for consumers
Shut the rear and front door to enable the printer as it tries to pass the media jam error message.
13.B2.Az Jam in the rear door
Pages reside jam within the rear door inside the image location
This paper jam develops as soon as the registration sensor (PS4550) identifies media that exist longer than the required time structured on the document size whenever printing using manual feed tray 1.
This jammed paper shows after the registration sensor (PS4550) finds material stopped for a longer time than the estimated time depending on the paper size whenever printing through Tray 2.
This media jam develops as soon as the registration sensor (PS4550) registers Media exist lengthier time than the estimated depending along with the paper size whenever printing along the duplexer.
13.B2.D1 Jam in the rear door
Paper delay media jam in the rear door inside the image location.
Pages passed manual feed tray #1 feed sensor PS4750 but did not reach registration sensor (PS4550) in specified time when printing from Tray 1.
Encouraged process for end user
- Remove the document jam.
- Open rear door.
- Seek out and take out any material in back of ones primary transfer assembly, and in back of lower jam access cover.
- Closing the front door & rear door to allow for the printer as it tries to push through the jammed paper error message.
- Be sure the type and grade of the media being employed comply with the HP standards for the HP LaserJet Enterprise M610, M611, M612 printer.
- Verify that the manual feed tray #1 pickup \ separation rollers are in use HP Laserjet M610, M611, M612 Printer Repair properly and reveal no damages or usage.
- Clean up or remove and replace the separation, feed, and pickup rollers as necessary.
Wipe the rollers using a moist lint-free washcloth or paper.
- In the event that the problem continues, consider calling telephone Printer Repair Experts Customer Care (888) 276-4666.
13.B2.D2 Jam in the rear door
Document delay jam inside the image section.
Pages failed to arrive at registration senor (PS4550) in defined time whilst printing with Paper Tray #2.
13.B4.FF Jam in the rear door
Media residual jam found in the image section.
Media found at fuser loop sensor PS4500 at printer startup or immediately following taking away a jam.
13.B9.Az Fuser jam
Document stay jam in the fuser section
Media found at PS4650 after the allocated time frame.
Leftover paper jam right at the fuser output sensor.
Media is stopped at PS4650 at startup or just after taking away a jam.
13.E1.D3 Fuser Area Jam
Output delivery lag time jam. The document didn’t arrive at the output bin full sensor promptly.
A printer startup residual paper jam has developed.
This event doesn’t have a determined sensor delegated. It might be any sensor through the paper feed path.
Approved procedure for users
Comply with the recommendations within the control panel to take away the document jam. Examine no doors become open.
- Open the rear door.
- Identify and take away any paper stopped or blockages in the paper path.
- Shut the rear and front door to let the printer as it tries to push through the paper jam error code.
- Should the malfunction continue on, consider calling consult with Printer Repair Experts Customer Care (888) 276-4666.
Fuser warm-up error
High fuser temperature
Drive circuit fault
Open fuser circuit (heating element failure)
Fuser pressure release mechanism failure
Low fuser temperature 2
High fuser temperature 2
Low fuser temperature 3
High fuser temperature 3
Suggested procedure for consumers
- Power down printer.
- Pull out and install the fuser. Make sure that the fuser is installed right.
The fuser might be hot.
- Open the rear door.
- Grip the blue handles on all sides in the fuser and take it out.
- Verify that there were no residual pages inside the fuser.
- Remove and Reinstall the fuser.
- Close the front door.
- Should your errors continue, consider calling consult with Printer Repair Experts Customer Care (888) 276-4666.
A malfunction at the laser/scanner assembly has developed in the printer.
51.00.10 Beam detect error
51.00.19 Laser malfunction
52.00.00/52.00.20 Scanner Startup/Rotation error
A printer laser/scanner error occurred.
52.00.00 laser/scanner startup error.
52.00.20 laser/scanner rotation error.
Best steps for consumers
- Turn the printer off, and then on.
- In the event that the error remains, feel free to telephone Printer Repair Experts Customer Care (888) 276-4666.