HP Laserjet Enterprise M630 Printer (B3G85A)
50.2F Fuser Error To continue Turn off then on
The Fusing Assembly has experienced an Error State.
Low fuser temperature 1 or fuser warm-up failure
Suggested Course of Action
- Reinstall the fuser. Check the connector (J128) between the fusing Assembly and the printer.
Note: If fusing Assembly is damaged, replace the fuser.
- Reconnect the connectors (J53, J54 and J82) on the DC controller PCA.
- Reconnect the connector (J62) on the (LVPS) low-voltage power supply.
- Replace Fusing Assembly
- Reconnect the connector (J62) on the (LVPS) low-voltage power supply PCA.
- If the error continues, replace the (LVPS) low-voltage power supply.
For technical support or to schedule a service appointment.
call our Customer Care Group (888) 276-4666 Toll Free
To Schedule an appointment online: